How it works
- Fully comprehensive insurance for two drivers (conditions apply)
- Additional Driver £10 per day
- 24-hour breakdown cover
- All cooking equipment, cutlery and crockery for 4 people
- Camping equipment including mains hook up
- Sun canopy, folding outside table and chairs
- Gas cylinder
- Full tank of fuel (must be returned full otherwise a charge will be applied)
- Sat Nav
Deposits and Insurance Requirements
- Insurance – fully comprehensive insurance for two drivers is included in hire cost. Additional drivers may be added at a cost of £10 per day.
- Drivers must be aged between 23 – 75 years and have held a full UK, EU, US, Canadian, Australian, NZ licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- For driver’s licence from other countries, please contact us before booking.
- Driver’s licence(s) must be supplied on collection. For GB drivers (not Northern Ireland) you must create a ‘check code’ with the DVLA (https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence). We can do this for you but we will require your Driver’s Licence Number, National Insurance Number and postcode.
- 2 proofs of address, e.g. utility bill, payslip, credit card, bank statement, dated within 90 days of the hire start date must be supplied on collection.
- Personal belonging – personal belongings are not covered by the vehicle insurance.
- Booking Deposit – a booking deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking and the full balance must be paid 2 weeks before the start of your holiday (holiday must be paid in full if booking within 2 weeks of the start of the holiday)
- Security Deposit – a security deposit of £600 by pre-authorisation on credit card on collection of the vehicle to cover insurance excess charge or accidental damage.
Collection and return times
- The vehicle can be collected on the first day of the hire period any time after 2pm
- The vehicle must be returned on the final day of the hire period no later than 12am (midday)
- If the vehicle is returned late, we will charge an additional surcharge of £40 per hour after 12am which shall be taken from the security deposit.
- You are welcome to park your car at our premises, but it is left at your own risk.
There is strictly no smoking allowed inside any of our vehicles.
The Driving Experience
Sally is a true classics and the driving experience is very different from modern vehicles. You will be given clear instructions and advice on how to drive the vehicles and after a short while you will soon master the technique.
The best advice is just to relax, slow down and take things easy and let the driving become a part of your holiday experience.
- At Castlerock Classics we are dog-friendly, and you are welcome to bring your four-legged friend on your trip. We must, however, ask that your pet is never left alone in the vehicle.
- We request that you bring your own dog bed and dog blankets to help protect our seats.